WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro – Custom Order Numbers for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro plugin WooCommerce shop owners to set their orders to have sequential numbers (versus random). Also, you can customize your order numbers by defining a starting number, order number length and custom prefix and postfix. Instead of your order numbers looking like 1, 2, 48, etc, they can looking something like RF-6508-US, RF-6509-US, etc.
This plugin works well for new AND established WooCommerce stores. If your WooCommerce site already has orders placed, the sequential order numbers will pick up from the last order number or begin with the starting number you configure!
WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro Features
- Create custom, sequential order numbers for your WooCommerce store
- Begin the sequence at any number (for shops with existing order numbers, a number larger than the current largest order number)
- Define a custom order number prefix
- Define a custom order number suffix
- Include the current day, month or year in your custom order number prefix or suffix
- Include the current time: hour, minute, second in your custom order number prefix or suffix
- Order number character length can be defined, automatically adding a set number of zeroes to the beginning of the order number
- Orders with only free products can be excluded from the custom order sequence for accounting purposes (they are assigned their own custom order number prefix)
Note: This product is provided in it's original, unmodified form. However, it is provided by ProServe Web Solutions, a third-party provider, and, therefore, it is not supported by the vendor/developer. ProServe does not provide support and updates for this product (aside from non-warrantied advice on use). If you wish to receive support and updates directly from the vendor/developer, you may consider purchasing from them using the "Read More About..." link above (no affiliation).