WooCommerce Product Bundles – Create configurable product bundles and kits by combining simple and variable products
WooCommerce Product Bundles allows WooCommerce shop owners to group products into sales-friendly bundles, one of the most effective marketing strategies. By bundling multiple products and selling them at a discounted price, shop owners encourage customers to spend more to receive more at a batter price, thereby helping increase your sales. Although bundling products is a great marketing tool for increasing sales, product bundling and product kits/assemblies are an essential facet of their business. With Product Bundles, WooCommerce provides a complete solution for creating promotional bundles and simple product kits.
Product Bundles is extremely flexible. Product packages are composed by combining variable and simple products. Another great features is that these bundles can be built while still maintaining the ability to manage each individual product’s inventory. Variable items can be bundled in multiple fashions (specific options disabled) and, depending on what products are bundled, different pricing and shipping options can be chosen.
WooCommerce Product Bundles Features
- Create and sell product combos, kits and product assemblies by grouping simple, variable and even downloadable products together.
- Keep track of stock on both individual and bundle levels.
- Set specific quantities for bundled products (useful for creating simple product kits and bulk discount combos).
- Individually customize the presentation of bundled items
- Choose between different bundle pricing schemes: set discount or per-item pricing.
- Select a shipping scheme: all products shipped together, separately or not shipped (downloadable products).
Note: This product is provided in it's original, unmodified form. However, it is provided by ProServe Web Solutions, a third-party provider, and, therefore, it is not supported by the vendor/developer. ProServe does not provide support and updates for this product (aside from non-warrantied advice on use). If you wish to receive support and updates directly from the vendor/developer, you may consider purchasing from them using the "Read More About..." link above (no affiliation).