WooCommerce Pre Orders – Sell pre-orders for products and services in your WooCommerce store
Easily setup pre-orders in your store so customers can order products before they are available. You can automatically or manually release and fill the orders when you’re ready and let the extension handle the rest! The pre-order experience is fully customizable and supports both pre-orders charged upfront and pre-orders charged upon release. If you’re using a supported payment gateway, pre-orders can be automatically charged upon release without the customer needing to return and pay for their order.
WooCommerce Pre Orders Features
- Set an optional date/time when the product will be available
- Automatically charge orders when the pre-order is available
- Easily change the release date for a pre-order product
- Email all customers who have pre-ordered a product
- Cancel pre-orders if the product is no longer available
- Easy filter your pre-orders with a custom “pre-order” order status
- Works with simple & variable products
- Optionally charge a fee for a pre-order
- Customize the add to cart/place order buttons for pre-orders
Note: This product is provided in it's original, unmodified form. However, it is provided by ProServe Web Solutions, a third-party provider, and, therefore, it is not supported by the vendor/developer. ProServe does not provide support and updates for this product (aside from non-warrantied advice on use). If you wish to receive support and updates directly from the vendor/developer, you may consider purchasing from them using the "Read More About..." link above (no affiliation).