WooCommerce PDF Invoices – Dynamically generate and attach a fully customizable PDF invoice to the completed or processing order email
The WooCommerce PDF Invoices extension dynamically generates and attaches a PDF copy of the invoice to the completed order email. Customers can simply access their account to download previous invoices and admins can easily resend the PDF or download a copy.
- Customizable invoice template
- Legal company information sections (i.e. Tax ID, etc.)
- Sequential invoice numbering
- Attach PDF to “New Order” email for admins
- Add logo image to PDF
- Customize date format
- Customize invoice number format
- Add / Remove columns from the invoice using filters
- Invoice number column in order list
- Resend Invoice or download invoice from the order list
- Invoice info meta box on edit order screen
Note: This product is provided in it's original, unmodified form. However, it is provided by ProServe Web Solutions, a third-party provider, and, therefore, it is not supported by the vendor/developer. ProServe does not provide support and updates for this product (aside from non-warrantied advice on use). If you wish to receive support and updates directly from the vendor/developer, you may consider purchasing from them using the "Read More About..." link above (no affiliation).