WooCommerce Payment Gateway Based Fees – Add additional fees to orders based on the chosen form of payment
The WooCommerce Payment Gateway Based Fees extension enables you to add an additional charge to orders based on the payment gateway used in the transaction. The additional fee can depend on the price of specific products in the cart or the overall total. The fee is automatically calculated and can be changed later by the WooCommerce shop administrator in the order page.
- Enable or disable additional fees for the whole website (no loss of data)
- Enable or disable additional fees for a single gateway or product
- Automatic calculation of fees for each gateway or product
- Manually edit the fee charged for each order
- Ability to manually apply an additional fee post-checkout
- Can be applied to manually created orders
- Support for tax calculation
- Fees can be a fixed rate or a percentage
Note: This product is provided in it's original, unmodified form. However, it is provided by ProServe Web Solutions, a third-party provider, and, therefore, it is not supported by the vendor/developer. ProServe does not provide support and updates for this product (aside from non-warrantied advice on use). If you wish to receive support and updates directly from the vendor/developer, you may consider purchasing from them using the "Read More About..." link above (no affiliation).