WooCommerce Min Max Quantities – Define quantity rules for orders, products and variations
The WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities extension lets you set up quantity rules for:
- Define a minimum and maximum quantity required for checkout
- Define a minimum and maximum cost (of cart items) required for checkout
- Exclude certain products from these rules
- Minimum and maximum quantity required for checkout
- Group/multiples required for checkout (i.e. purchase in groups of 3)
- Per-variation control of these product rules
With WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities, customers will be shown cart error messages and will not be able to checkout until the quantity rules you set are satisfied.
Note: This product is provided in it's original, unmodified form. However, it is provided by ProServe Web Solutions, a third-party provider, and, therefore, it is not supported by the vendor/developer. ProServe does not provide support and updates for this product (aside from non-warrantied advice on use). If you wish to receive support and updates directly from the vendor/developer, you may consider purchasing from them using the "Read More About..." link above (no affiliation).