WooCommerce Follow Up Emails – Easily Send Automatic Emails After Your Customers Purchase
Email Marketing is the #1 form of online marketing and lead generation! WooCommerce Follow Up Emails lets WooCommerce users automate their email marketing to increase the value of their existing customer base and generate new leads/customers. By letting you create and send emails based on various criteria, this extension will help to take care of most, if not all, of your customer-retention-oriented and lead-generating emails. When it comes to converting your efforts into sales, email still outperforms search 2 to 1, and social 8 to 1.
WooCommerce Follow Up Emails Features
- One-time cost. No monthly or per-email costs. Unlimited sends. Unlimited contacts.
- Targeted emails for your customers and prospects (customers who bought specific products)
- Automate emails on a set schedule (i.e. 10 days after a purchase)
- Easy to setup – no complex integrations, APIs, or additional accounts necessary
- Create emails to manage business communications directly from the WooCommerce admin
- Send special coupons/discounts in emails to prompt customers to purchase
- Analytics reporting: sends, opens, clicks, etc.
- Google Analytics integration
- Multiple variables that allow you to copy customer and order data into emails
With the WooCommerce Follow Up Emails extension, you define automated emails that will send to your customers at defined times after they make purchases. Promote your other WooCommerce products, special sales or even request reviews and send exclusive discounts for those reviews by using Follow-up Emails together with the Review for Discount extension.
Note: This product is provided in it's original, unmodified form. However, it is provided by ProServe Web Solutions, a third-party provider, and, therefore, it is not supported by the vendor/developer. ProServe does not provide support and updates for this product (aside from non-warrantied advice on use). If you wish to receive support and updates directly from the vendor/developer, you may consider purchasing from them using the "Read More About..." link above (no affiliation).