WooCommerce Cost of Goods – Full-featured Profit and Cost of Goods Tracking for your WooCommerce Store
WooCommerce already gives you brilliant access to great analytical data on your WooCommerce shop’s performance. With the Cost of Goods extension, the Profit Reporting tool makes these reports even more valuable for analyzing your website’s performance. In addition to analyzing revenue, you can now have a complete look at your costs and profit. This extension allows WooCommerce users to brilliantly analyze important metrics to make smart marketing and sales decisions and to optimize their store’s revenue. To track total profit and the costs of goods, a user adds the appropriate information to the “Cost of Good” field in a product’s information. Costs are automatically calculated on checkout easy access to sales data.
WooCommerce Cost of Goods Features
- Gives you critical information about your eCommerce website
- Adds data to analyze store profit and your most profitable products
- Add a Cost of Good to each Product (including variations) to have a current total for the costs of products sold in each order
- Add a default cost to all variations for a product (can be overridden for a single variation)
- Apply costs to previous orders placed before installing the extension
- Analyze Profit & Cost Reports by day, month, or product
- Scan a total inventory value based on retail prices or cost of goods
- Quickly view costs next to prices in your product manager
WooCommerce Cost of Goods Reporting
- Overview – See your total sales, cost of goods, profit, and average profit per order for all-time, along with a helpful graph for the current month.
- Profit by Day – See your total sales, cost of goods, profit, and average profit per order by day for a given date range.
- Profit by Month – See your total sales, cost of goods, profit, and average profit per order by month for a given year.
- Product Profit – See the total sales, cost of goods, and profit for selected products over the past year, grouped by month.
- Most/Least Profitable Sellers – See the top 25 most or least profitable products for a given date range.
- Inventory Valuation – See the total value of your entire inventory, calculated using the retail price or the cost of good.
Note: This product is provided in it's original, unmodified form. However, it is provided by ProServe Web Solutions, a third-party provider, and, therefore, it is not supported by the vendor/developer. ProServe does not provide support and updates for this product (aside from non-warrantied advice on use). If you wish to receive support and updates directly from the vendor/developer, you may consider purchasing from them using the "Read More About..." link above (no affiliation).