WooCommerce Bookings – Easily Sell Your Time and Expertise via Appointments
The amazingly powerful WooCommerce Bookings extension allows you to sell appointments with the WooCommerce plugin. This extension is fantastic for those wanting to sell services or rentals that are priced according to time.
- Create Booking Times – Fixed time slots when bookings are available
- Smart Booking Management – Filter and update bookings as well as booking availability
- Multi-Customer Bookings – Create appointments when a customer defines a specific number of people who will be attending (i.e. dining reservations)
- Manually Bookings – Create bookings manually via the WordPress dashboard and mirror the frontend bookings form your customers see.
- Customer Email Notifications – Setup email notifications to be alerted of reminders, confirmed appointments, and reservation requests
- Customized Booking Costs – Define costs per booking, resource, block, number of people or duration
- Booking Confirmation Methods – Bookings can be automatically confirmed or set to pending for manual approval (requiring manual approval will result in customer’s being billed at the time of approval)
- Control Availability – Set when your booking is available to customers
- Create global availability rules for bookings
- Integration with the Product Add-ons extension lets you add extras/customizations for each booking
- Send custom email notifications to people who have booked a product
- Bookings can be viewed in a list or calendar format
Note: This product is provided in it's original, unmodified form. However, it is provided by ProServe Web Solutions, a third-party provider, and, therefore, it is not supported by the vendor/developer. ProServe does not provide support and updates for this product (aside from non-warrantied advice on use). If you wish to receive support and updates directly from the vendor/developer, you may consider purchasing from them using the "Read More About..." link above (no affiliation).