WooCommerce API Manager – Sell License Keys for Software and Automated Updates for Plugins and Themes
The WooCommerce API Manager extension is an awesome plugin that helps software developers secure their software with API License Key activations/deactivations and provides a method for automatic updates for WordPress plugins and themes. Offering automatic updates from the WordPress dashboard is a terrific marketing tool that makes use of your product much simpler. WooCommerce API Manager is loaded with features that can help to reduce support requests, increase customer satisfaction, and increase shop manager productivity. This makes it possible for you to dedicate more time toward selling more of your product.
- API License Key is automatically generated and emailed to a customer after purchase.
- Full integration with Amazon S3 to serve software files with secure links that expire.
- Serve secure, automatic updates via the WordPress dashboard.
- Offer software updates for a fee or for free, unlimited updates, updates based on a subscription, and updates based on a specified number of software activations.
- Use any type of WooCommerce product type to sell your software(i.e. variable products, bundles, chained, grouped, composite, or any combination that drives sales).
- Ability to sell multi-use license keys for activating your product on multiple websites.
- License keys and other relevant license/download information is accessible to customers via the WooCommerce account dashboard. Customers also have the ability to manually remove license keys from active websites.
- Relevant information available for site administrators, such as the number of activations per license key and the number of activations remaining.
- Website admins can manually add/delete API License Keys, view/delete software activations, disable API Access, and change the number of activations per API License Key.
- Full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions to sell subscription based API License Key activations.
- Customers ability to upgrade or downgrade their activations from the WooCommerce account dashboard.
- WooCommerce API Manager secures the actual download URL to prevent unauthorized access. It also checks authentication credentials for each customer automatically to ensure that only authorized customers can download the software.
- Comes with an example plugin, theme, and pre-built PHP classes to expedite the development process.
Note: This product is provided in it's original, unmodified form. However, it is provided by ProServe Web Solutions, a third-party provider, and, therefore, it is not supported by the vendor/developer. ProServe does not provide support and updates for this product (aside from non-warrantied advice on use). If you wish to receive support and updates directly from the vendor/developer, you may consider purchasing from them using the "Read More About..." link above (no affiliation).